International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) is a not-for-profit membership organization founded to develop and disseminate interdisciplinary principles and practices that can be used in systems development and the of systems.
INCOSE focuses on meeting the following goals
- provide a focal point for dissemination of systems engineering knowledge.
- promote international collaboration in systems engineering practice, education, and research.
- assure the establishment of competitive, scaleable professional standards in the practice of systems engineering.
- improve the professional status of all persons engaged in the practice of systems engineering.
- encourage governmental and industrial support for research and educational programs that will improve the systems engineering process and its practice.
INCOSE Denmark is the authorized Danish local chapter of INCOSE.
Read more on INCOSE Denmark