Workshop on Requirements and Systems Engineering
03. October 2019 15:00
Invitation to learning on Requirements and Systems Engineering with Terma and Grundfos
INCOSE Denmark hereby has the pleasure of inviting you to an afternoon of Systems Engineering and requirements management.The meeting is a joint meeting between Terma and Grundfos, with presenters from both companies.
The topics for the afternoon are:
- Requirements: Introduction to how requirements management is done at Terma, which levels of requirements are used, how elicitation is done, and interative approach to requirements.
- IBM DOORS: Practical example of how IBM DOORS is used for requirements management at Terma.
- Agile Systems Engineering: How does Systems Engineering and the traditional V-Model meet the agile way of working at Terma.
- Systems Engineering at Grundfos: Grundfos has over the past years gone through a transformation towards using Systems Engineering as a discipline in the development of new products. As part of this process Grundfos has trained a substantial number of employees in the SE-Zert (www.sezert.de) INCOSE certification. This presentation is about this journey of implementing Systems Engineering and using the SE-Zert for training.
- INCOSE Certification: General introduction and advice for INCOSE Certification.
After the presentations there will be sandwiches and time for networking.
Register for this event no later than 1st October by clicking the "Register" button above.
The event is free of charge for all members of INCOSE Denmark.