After the Nordic Systems Engineering Tour 2013 event at GN ReSound in Copenhagen an informal meeting was held in order to discuss the posibilities of establishing a Danish Chapter of INCOSE.
The meeting was started with a general introduction to INCOSE by Asmus Pandikow, Sector Director for the INCOSE EMEA Sector. Asmus Pandikow described how INCOSE could benefit the Danish systems engineering community in general as well as how a Danish Chapter could add value to INCOSE.
After the introduction to INCOSE the participants discussed the need and viability of establishing a Danish Chapter. Based on the general interest for the NoSE event in Denmark it was decided to establish a "core team" in order to formally establish the Danish Chapter.
The core team consists of the following people:
- Jens Christian Andersen, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Henrik Balslev, Balslev & Jacobsen A/S
- Claus Broch, Terma A/S
- Mikkel Vestergaard Hansen, Terma A/S
- Niels Christian Jensen, GN ReSound A/S
- Jan Madsen, Technical University of Denmark
- Claus Ballegård Nielsen, Aarhus University
- Daniel Sandberg, Syntell AB and INCOSE Sweden